Oh I would do anything for love …
I would do anything for love, but I won’t do that. OK. Maybe I’ll even do that for this amazing Meatloaf. I’m talking about this recipe, not the artist. I probably should specify. Meatloaf is great but can he compare to this meatloaf?
This meatloaf recipe is a favorite of comedian Kyle Smith who you can see Gettin’ Spicy with some boiled crawfish here. Smith was kind enough to share this recipe with us even though we almost killed him with his crawfish allergy.
Here’s the recipe:
Got it! Meatloaf!
1 lb. of ground beef (it is meatloaf and that’s an essential ingredient).
• 1 1/2 links of chopped smoked sausage (chopped real fine).
• 1/4 lb. of the Jimmy Dean maple breakfast sausage.
• One egg
•Three boiled eggs.
• Smoked gouda cheese (any cheese should work).
• Season how you like … But I used Tony’s; pepper; minced garlic; grill mates “garlic and herb seasoning;” dehydrated chopped onions.
• Top glaze was a honey chipotle jalepeno barbecue with brown sugar and some light sriracha added to caramelize.