It’s so hot outside…
It’s so hot outside chickens are laying hard-boiled eggs.
It’s so hot outside Optimus Prime transformed into an air conditioner.
It’s so hot outside the catfish are already fried when you catch them.
It’s so hot outside I broke wind just for a breeze.
It’s so hot outside Jehovah’s Witnesses have started telemarketing.
It’s so hot outside I saw a funeral procession pull through a Dairy Queen drive-thru.
Here are a few recipes to help cool you off:
Strawberry Lemonade Popsicle
1) In a blender, blend strawberries with 2 tablespoons of sugar until smooth.
2) Add strawberry blend to mold and freeze for 30 minutes.
3) Add water and sugar in saucepan and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Pour in lemon juice and stir.
4) Pour mixture into popsicle molds and add sticks.
5) Allow to freeze for 4 hours.
6) Run mold under warm water to remove popsicles.
Malted Milk Shake
1) Add ice cream, syrup, cream, sugar, and malted milk powder in blender until smooth but thick.
2) Pour into chilled glass. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with crushed malted milk balls.
1 pint strawberries sliced
5 kiwis sliced
5 oranges peeled and diced
1) In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except orange juice and brown sugar. Mix well, chill.
2) Mix brown sugar and orange juice.