Ina Garten (or is that Remy Germinario) guest hosts Cooking with Comedians by Newdie Mag this week. Broadways JR Bruno and Mary Berry (she sure looks like Remy Germinario too) stop by as guests.
Ina Garten is having a really busy day. Will she be able to get the food cooked on time all by herself to share with her close friends? Find out by watching now.
The complete recipe is below:
4 chicken breasts (total weight – about 1 to 1 ¼ lb.s)
2 TB olive oil
2 TB butter, melted
1 tsp oregano or marjoram
1 tsp finely minced garlic
¼ cup of chicken broth or water.
Juice of one lemon.
1) Preheat oven to 375.
2) Place large skillet over medium to medium high heat. Add olive oil. Sear chicken breasts on each side for about 5 minutes or until brown. It is better to start with the skin side down.
3) Remove chicken from heat.
4) In a bowl combine the butter, oregano or marjoram, garlic, salt, pepper and broth. Place chicken in a shallow roasting or baking pan. Crowding the chicken is O.K. Pour the butter mixture over the chicken.
5) Bake for 30 minutes. If chicken breasts are more than 1” thick they may need some additional time.
6) Garnish with slices of lemon
If you loved this video and want more great recipes from Comedians, check out other episodes like Eggs Benedict with Gastor Almonte
Comedian: Remy Germinario
Instagram and Twitter: @remygerminario
Host: JR Bruno
Instagram and Twitter: @jrbrunony
Cinematographer/Editor: Jonny Tompkins